Who Might Be Interested?Due to the special strategy of this program, almost all researchers can be interested to experience it.
1. If you conduct your academic research project (PhD or MSc) and need creative ideas or help to theoretically interpret your experimental results.
2. You have a funded-project, and expect publications to attract more research funds.
3. You are a post-doc researcher, lecturer or assistant professor trying to build your line of research.
4. You are a group leader conducting experimental research.
1. If you have creative ideas for designing cutting-edge research.
2. If you have exceptional skills and knowledge in interpreting experimental data theoretically.
3. If you have a convincing theory needed to be experimentally confirmed.
Aim and Mission
Quite different skills are needed to be successful in scientific research, and no one has all skill...