Applied Nanotechnology and Nanoscience International Conference November 5 - 7, 2015, Paris, France
Nanotechnology is one of the most frequently used applications in sciences. We do believe that nanotechnology is delivering nowadays many results that benefit to society. However research needs sometimes an important funding and we want to be a part of this link between searchers and funding sources. In order to add more visibility to your work we would like to invite you to highlight the application side of your paper.Topics:
1. Nanoelectronics and molecular electronics
2. Electronic devices, transistors, diodes.
3. Nanoscale physics, electrical transport, quantum physics
4. Organic electronics
5. Nanosensors and optical sensors
6. Optical nanodevices and laser in industry
7. Nano-?optics, nanophotonics and nano-optoelectronics
8. LED, LD, OLED, solar cells
9. Photovoltaics and solar cells at nanoscale
10. Waveguide photonics and diffractive devices
12. Nanotechnology in electromagnetic compatibility
14. Nano Electro-Mechanical systems and nanorobotics
16. Nanomedicine and nanobiotechnology
17. Bio nanomaterials and nanobiosystems
18. Nanotechnology for environment and energy
19. Nanoscale modeling and simulations
20. Nanomanufacturing and nanoassemblies
21. Communication and networks at nanoscaleThe Society members will receive a 25% discount on registration.
Read More on the Conference Website
ANS has a special policy about scientific meetings. We do not aim to add routine meeting to the bun...
For strong connection with specialized communities involved in nanotechnology, the Society aims to ...