Horticulture and Plant Sciences
Publications1. Fikre Lemessa, Waktole Sori and Mulatu Wakjira (2011) Association between angular leaf spot (Phaeoisariopsis griseola (Sacc.) Ferraris) and common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) yield loss at Jimma, southwestern Ethiopia. (in press).
2. Amsalu Abera, Fikre Lemessa and Diriba Muleta (2011). The antifungal activity of some medicinal plants against coffee berry disease caused by Colletotrichum kahawae. International Journal of Agricultural Research 6(3): 268-279.
3. Gezahegn Berecha, Fikre Lemessa and Mulatu Wakjira (2011). Exploring the suitability of coffee pulp compost as growth media substitute in greenhouse production. International Journal of Agricultural Research 6(3): 255-267.
4. G.B. Yadessa, AHC. Van Bruggen and Fikre L. Ocho (2010). Effects of different soil amendements on bacterial wilt caused by Ralstonia solanacearum and yield of tomato. Journal of Plant Pathology, 92(2) 429-440.
5. Fikre Lemessa, Wolfgang and Dereje Negeri (2010). Genetic diversity of strains of Ralstonia solanacearum from Ethiopia assessed by repetitive sequence-based polymerase chain reaction (rep-PCR). Ethiopian Journal of Applied Sciences and Technology 1(1):17-26.
6. Fikre Lemessa and Wolfgang Zeller (2007). Pathogenic characterisation of strains of Ralstonia solanacearum from Ethiopia and influence of plant age on susceptibility of hosts against R. solanacearum. Journal of Plant Diseases and Protection 114 (6): 241-249.
7. Fikre Lemessa and Wolfgang Zeller (2007). Screening rhizobacteria for biological control of Ralstonia solanacearum in Ethiopia. Biological Control 42: 336-344.
8. Fikre Lemessa and Wolfgang Zeller (2007). Isolation and characterization of Ralstonia solanacearum strains from Solanaceae crops in Ethiopia. Journal of Basic Microbiology 47: 40-49.
9. Fikre Lemessa and Abush Tesfaye (2005). Evaluation of bean (Pahseolus vulgaris) genotypes for multiple resistances to angular and floury leaf spot diseases. Tropical Science 45: 48-51.
10. Fikre Lemessa (2004). Effects of intercropping and cultivar mixtures on bean diseases and yield. Pest Management Journal of Ethiopia 8:71-81.
Member since May 17, 2011
Address: P.O.Box 378, Jimma, Ethiopia
Email: visible to members only
© 2021 American Nano Society